Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Assessment with Dr. Alexis Reyes

My husband and I brought Jane to her new developmental pediatrician on June 2, 2010. We are very happy of the result of the assessment. Jane had her last check-up on July 28, 2008. And with the span of two years, her development was really remarkable. Here's her developmental progress chart as of June 2, 2010:

Locomotor 4yrs 5m 5yrs 10m
Personal and Social3yrs 3m5yrs
Hearing and Speech2yrs3yrs 2m
Eye and Hand3 yrs6yrs 4m
Performance3yrs 5m 5yrs 10m
Practical Reasoning2yrs 5m 3yrs 2m


she said...

hi im shirley i have a daughter like yours i think.... she is 5 years old my i know how to contact dr. reyes i want my daughter to be check up also by him.... when she was 3 year old she was diagnosed having mild spectrum disorder my email s_reginaldo@yahoo.com...

Post a Comment